The term “Personal Data” in this policy refers to any information that you might willingly give when you are accessing our website or have stay at RC Villlas& Spa establishment, and capable of identifying you as an individual.
RC Villas n Spa collect your information for the effort to provide you the best experience with the services we provide.
Personal Information that collect may include:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, postal address);
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, expiration date);
- Information related to your travel profile (e.g., accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health accommodations).
- When you contact us or our affiliates, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you.
- Information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The information we collect from third parties include your contact information and information related to your travel profile.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways.
- To register and process your reservations, which may be made via our website, mobile application, or our third party service providers’ website and to confirm your booking. We may send a confirmation of your booking via email, or other means and in the case of room reservations, a pre-arrival message as your confirmation details and preferences.
- To provide you with our related services, including but not limited to accommodation, food and beverages and spa treatment, and to facilitate any special requests or assistance that you have requested.
- To personalize our services and products to you, we use specific information about you, such as your food and beverage preferences and other special requests. We may store your Personal Data in our system to serve you better upon your return.
- Providing marketing materials such as updates, offers, and subscriptions where you have chosen to receive these, or connected with us on social media platforms. You may also see these offers, promotions and information on social media platforms through which you have connected with us. Please note that this is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the relevant social media platform.
- Personal Data will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from all marketing communications. Every time you receive an e-mail, you will be provided with the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the instructions provided in the e-mail.
- To comply with our legal obligations such as auditors and government authorities, and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, regulators and/or the court in connection with proceedings or investigations anywhere in the world where we are compelled to do so.
- To ensure that content from our website is personalize and presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose your Personal Data when required by relevant law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities to assist with proceedings or investigations. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Data is necessary to obtain legal advice, to identify, investigate, protect, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our guests, visitors, associates, rights or properties, or to others, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- We may share the data to chosen third parties such as service providers to use your Personal Data for the purposes set out in section “HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA”.
Our data protection officer will assist you in any queries relating to the use or storage of your personal data.
We do not collect personal information from children / minors below the age of 16.
Another information (all room description)
If your stay falls during this year’s Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. For 24 hours from 6 AM on Thursday, 7th March until 6 AM on Friday, 8thof March, the island will shut down and we will not be able to accept any check-in or check-out throughout the day. However, the day before Nyepi, you can look forward to experiencing an Ogoh-Ogoh parade in the resort, and on the day itself, operational activities and services will operate normally.
Policy for Non-refundable
Once a reservation is confirmed, neither further amendment nor cancellation is possible.
Full amount will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking as a non-refundable prepayment.
Policy for standard rate
Enjoy free cancellation until 7 days prior to your arrival date, otherwise a one night’s stay will be charged to your credit card. The same fee will apply for no-show bookings.
A valid credit card is needed to guarantee your reservation, but no deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
Book now, pay later!
The Flexible Rate allows free cancellation and amendments – perfect if your travel plans are subject to change.
RC Hospitalities – with our compliments:
– Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the Villa
– RC Living bath amenities
Terms & Conditions:
– Complimentary stay for up to one child below the age of 11 sharing existing bedding, all other guests being considered as adults. Not all rooms are able to accommodate extra guests or additional bedding, please refer to Room Description or contact the Property directly for more information.